Saturday, October 18, 2008

Summerhill...

Finally, it's here.. first time nak gi peripheral ni nervous gak. macam 1st time nak fly lak. sampai kat busaras pukul 8 pagi. 1st bus pulak pukul 9.45.



it was boring being alone. thank god i bring my life saver - my breakfast :P . I had my breakfast in the bus while listening to music.


The ride took about one hour. tapi pening jugak. tak ramai dalam bas, 8 peoples at most. since, it was my 1st time, i dont know u need to request stop. bile rase2 macam dah lepas je summerhill town tu, i decided to ask the driver. he stopped but told me summerhill was the last village. :(


this is the place where i got off. Summerhill Celtic Training Field. So, i walked back up the road into the center (it was alsmost 1km). I stopped to ask at the Summerhill Pharmacy.. looks like i actually missed it on my way to the center. Jalan a balik. around 500m, i finally arrived at my destination.
No wonder i missed it. It looks like a house yet its not.

The staffs and doctors are very friendly. im happy i got sent here although at first i was complaining since im all alone here.

The 1st week was over and i cant wait for the 2nd week. yeehaa!!

No comments:

Followers