Friday, October 31, 2008

What a THURSday...

I decided to renew my immigration card today.. Was there quite late (9am) and the queue was insane as usual. -363- that's my number. "Come back at 5" . Damn...
I came back at 330. I know was early so I went net surfing at nearby internet cafe. Around 430 I went back in, and still... 100++ to go. If i know this gonna happen, i might as well get some food, nap whatever and come back at 7.
Finally, they called my number.. 745 PM!! and had to wait another hour to finish processing.
Was waiting for bus and saw this very nice playbunny in pink glow :) very nice... i dont know why.. it seems that nothing went right. The bus only came 30min later.
Back at home.. i cant unlock the freakin door. Give me a break!! I was stuck for around 8min and it finally gives in to me. What a day for me.... ::sigh::

No comments:

Followers