Friday, November 7, 2008

TCD MedDay!!!!

-the MedDay poster at Arts Buliding-

It was a veerrryy long day... I was up at 6am and getting ready. No idea the bus only run around 650 am. I was 'forced' to wait out in the cold for 40 min :( ..

When I arrived, number of students has already left, with buckets and balloons, for their annual routine - The Medday. This year the funds raised will go to the Centre of Cardiovascular Risk in
Young People (AMNCH) and Acute Stroke Services (James).
-the Breakfast-

I hit on the street with the orange tee and Orange (sony alpha) weapon.. After a while, I went back to take the picture of the committee members. It was great but still im not really satisfied with the pictures. The lighting was not so good in the morning. A bit cloudy (but still freeezingg cold) so i have to resort to artificial light - my one and only f58. I wish i could have done this in proper studio setting.

-the committee-

-street collector having fun-



No comments:

Followers